• Scheme Approved / facilitated by Indiabulls Home Finance
• Scheme 6-80-4-10 (Below 30 Lakh funding) and Scheme 6 -70-5-5-4-10 (funding above 30 Lakh) + Rs.25000/- upfront
• Customer will Pay initially 6 OCR (including Stamp Duty charges and registration charges) +Rs.25000/-
• 0 PF till April 31st for all Mantra Customers.
• Disbursement of 20 at excavation from IB
• Disbursement as per Builders demand.
• ID proof (PAN card/Aadhar Card/Driving Licence/Passport/Voter’s ID).
• Address proof (Utility bill/Rent Agreement/Aadhar Card/Passport/Bank Statement/Voter’s ID.
• Salaried – Last 3 month’s salary, Last 2 years form 16.
• Salaried – 3 year’s job stability proof.
• Self Employed – Last 2 year’s ITR.
• Self Employed – 3 year’s business stability proof.
• Last 6 month’s updated bank statement.
• What is Flexi EMI Scheme?
Flexi EMI is an option provided by Home Finance Companies for not paying any Pre – EMI for up to 18 months, which would be capitalized on the principal loan amount for balance tenure of the loan.
• What is Moratorium Period?
A moratorium period is the duration in the loan term when the borrower doesn’t have to pay any money i.e. no repayment or EMI. It is the waiting time before the repayment of the EMI begins. This tenure starts with the date of disbursement of loan
All Loans at sole discretion and at the standard rates and terms – conditions of the lending banks. Readers are advised to enquire and understand all terms and conditions prior to initiating any purchase of home loans or financial schemes. . All property related queries shall be solely addressed by Mantra Properties. Each project is separarately being advertisied by its promoter company and that each project has a separate promoter company. The project don’t constititute any binding on the promoter for any misreprentation made in any manner.
All Home Loan approval’s / offers are at sole discretion of Home Finance companies, and governed by RBI norms.